By Pamela Bacon
NON-FACE-TO-FACE OPTIONS FOR CONDUCTING LOGAN COUNTY BUSINESS
The Logan County Clerk & Recorder's office is urging residents to use online services, over the phone, by email, or utilizing the Drop Box located in the south side of the courthouse parking lot.
We will be staffing our phone lines and email and do our best to respond in a timely fashion. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Most services are available at www.mydmv.colorado.gov:
- vehicle registration / tag renewals (even when expired or in the grace month),
- duplicate registration or
- title requests,
- address changes,
- disability parking,
- tab replacements
- and more.
If you are in doubt or have any issue renewing online, call our office: 970-522-1158. There may be ways staff can help or ways to complete a transaction over the phone or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Private party sales (person to person vehicle sales).
- call first to verify you have all the necessary paperwork.
- Place title properly signed off and on by the buyer,
- copy of buyer ID,
- Copy of Insurance,
- and check payment in the 24/7 Drive up Drop box located on the south side parking lot of the Courthouse.
Vehicle Title name / ownership changes.
- Please call first to verify all necessary paperwork.