By Pamela Bacon
MAKE A PLAN TO VOTE!
What will be on the November 2, 2021 Coordinated Mail Ballot?
RE-1 Valley School District Candidates
Haxtun School District RE2J Candidates
Plateau School District RE-5 Candidates
Prairie School District RE-11J Candidates
AIMS Community College Candidates
State of Colorado Ballot Measure Amendment 78
State of Colorado Ballot Measure Proposition 119
State of Colorado Ballot Measure Proposition 120
Plateau School District RE-5 Referred Ballot Issue 4B
Highland Park Sanitation District Referred Ballot Question 6M
When will I receive my ballot? Ballots will be mailed to all active eligible voters October 8-15, 2021.
When can I return my ballot? As soon as you receive your ballot you may return it the following ways:
- Drop your ballot off at the Logan County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at 315 Main Street, Sterling, CO 80751, located on the first floor, northwest corner of the Courthouse or,
- Place adequate postage on your ballot return envelope and mail it back.
Remember to allow enough time for mail delivery of your voted ballot. All ballots must be returned to the Clerk and Recorder’s office by Election Day, November 2, 2021 by 7:00 p.m. in order to be counted.
- Drop your ballot in the 24/7 Drive Up Drop Box located in the Courthouse parking lot (Ash Street entrance) east side of the parking area (no postage necessary).
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2021 COORDINATED ELECTION:
- October 8 – 15, 2021: Ballots will be mailed to all active eligible electors.
- October 12, 2021, Tuesday: Last day to submit an application to register to vote through a voter registration drive. (No later than 22 days before the election)
- October 25, 2021, Monday: Last day to submit an application to register to vote through the mail, a voter registration agency, a local driver’s license examination facility, or online to receive a ballot in the mail for the Coordinated Election. (Through the 8th day prior to the election)
- October 25, 2021, Monday: Last day to file an absentee ballot application to receive the absentee ballot by mail if you are absent from your home address.
- October 25, 2021, Monday – November 2, 2021, Tuesday: Voters can register to vote, obtain a replacement ballot or drop off their mail in ballots in person at the Logan County Clerk & Recorder’s Office 315 Main Street, Suite 3, Sterling, CO 80751
- Logan County Clerk and Recorder’s Office Election Department will be open on Saturday, October 30, 2021, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. for ballot drop off, replacement ballots.
- November 2, 2021: ELECTION DAY
VOTER SERVICE AND POLLING CENTER:
Logan County Clerk and Recorder’s Office is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
315 Main Street, Suite 3, Sterling, CO 80751
County Offices will be closed Monday October 11, 2021, in observance of Columbus Day.
BallotTrax is a free service for Logan County Voters that allows you to track the status of your ballot online, as well as receive messages by text, phone or email when your ballot has been sent to you and received by our Elections Division. Logan County voters may sign up at votelogancounty.ballottrax.net
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at email@example.com . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording