We are back in our own facility!!
Thank you St. Anthony's for loaning us your facilities while we were displaced!
Cynthia Mills, Heritage Center Coordinator
821 N. Division Avenue
Sterling, CO 80751
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday
The Logan County Heritage Center is a place where all individuals ages 55 and older can come to enjoy friendship, fellowship, obtain education and information on elder issues, combat loneliness and receive assistance with nutrition, regardless of how independent or dependent you are.
Heritage Center Newsletters
Activities Offered at the Heritage Center Include:
- Card Games &, Pool
- Monthly Birthday Parties
- SilverSneakers® by Tivity Exercise Classes
- Meet &, Eat Nutrition Program
- Home Delivered Meals (low sodium and low sugar diet approved)
- Saturday Night Dances
- Movie Matinees
- Foot Care Clinic
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Outings/Day Trips (see the current newsletter for trips planned)
- Banquet Dinners
- Newsletters featuring current meal menus and activity calendar posted below.
The building is available on a first come, first-served basis for rental to the public. Click here for the Heritage Center Rental Policy