The Logan County Heritage Center will begin a renovation of our entire heating & cooling systems. This will require us to vacate the building for 6-8 weeks effective Mon, September 12th. We will be temporarily moving to Saint Anthony’s School cafeteria.
For more information, please read our September Newsletter! Thanks for your patience!
Cynthia Mills, Heritage Center Coordinator
821 N. Division Avenue
Sterling, CO 80751
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday
The Logan County Heritage Center is a place where all individuals ages 55 and older can come to enjoy friendship, fellowship, obtain education and information on elder issues, combat loneliness and receive assistance with nutrition, regardless of how independent or dependent you are.
Activities Offered at the Heritage Center Include:
- Card Games &, Pool
- Monthly Birthday Parties
- Beginning Quilting Classes
- Tai Chi
- Healthways SilverSneakers ® Exercise Program
- Healthways ® SilverSneakers Yoga Program
- Meet &, Eat Nutrition Program
- Home Delivered Meals (low sodium and low sugar diet approved)
- Saturday Night Dances
- Movie Matinees
- Foot Care Clinic
- Blood Pressure Clinic
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Outings/Day Trips (see the current newsletter for trips planned)
- Banquet Dinners
- Newsletters featuring current meal menus and activity calendar posted below.
The building is available on a first come, first-served basis for rental to the public. Click here for the Heritage Center Rental Policy