For information on what is going on at the Logan County Fairgrounds, check out our calendar here
Visit the site for the Logan County Fair website for information about the fair.
1120 Pawnee Avenue
Sterling, CO 80751
(970) 522-4018 (fax)
Fairgrounds buildings are available for use by the public for a variety of agricultural and non-agricultural related activities including horse shows, farm equipment demonstrations, 4-H and FFA contests, home and trade shows, craft fairs, flea markets, wedding receptions, dances, family reunions and much more.
If your group or organization is interested in utilizing the Fairgrounds Facilities, please call for fees and available dates.
Fairgrounds Reservation Form
Fairgrounds Equipment Rental Form
Logan County Mass Gathering Complexity Analysis Form
Special Events Insurance: Tenant User's Liability Insurance Form
Tenant User's Liability Insurance Website (You must use the Venue Code 4994-010 on the website to obtain a quote.)
Main Arena and Grandstand
- Rodeo and roping chutes
- Lighted for night time activities
- Features chutes and pens for livestock
- Seating for 4,460
- 70′ x 250′ exhibit area under grandstand
Exhibit Center Indoor Arena
- 140′ x 280′ indoor arena
- Arena ceiling height 19\' to large fans, 25\' to roof
- Roping Chutes
- Seating for 600
- Meeting Rooms
October 1 – April 30, the public is welcome to ride in the Exhibit Center with the purchase of an open riding pass. The Exhibit Center is open Tuesday evenings from 6-9 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Scheduled events take precedence over Open Riding days. You must purchase a pass to ride in the indoor arena during open riding season. Call the Commissioners Office to purchase a pass with your credit or debit card over the telephone: (970) 522-0888.
Exhibit Center Riding Pass Information
- Roping and Bucking Chutes
- Electricity and Water Access
- Center Sale Arena with seating
- Livestock Wash Area
- Stalls (cattle sheep and hogs)
- Livestock Scale
- RV Parking (for participants in events held at the fairgrounds - not intended for general public camping.)
- 37 spaces with electricity and water access.
- 25 spaces with electricity only.
- Camping is available at North Sterling State Park located about a 20 minute drive or 13 miles directly north of the fairgrounds, (take CR 39 north).
Gary Desoto Building
Meeting rooms with kitchen facilities available to youth activities first then other activities as schedule allows. Please call (970) 522-3200 to schedule use of this building only.
Separate fee schedule applies.