(Service fee of 2.25% applies plus $.75 per transaction for credit card and $1.00 per transaction for electronic check.)
- Renew A Vehicle Registration
- Submit a first-time Vehicle Registration
- Request a Duplicate Title
- Estimate Registration Fees
- Add/Change a Vehicle Address
- Request a Personalized Plate
- Replace Tabs
- Apply for a First-Time Placard
- Manage My Placard
- Title and Registration
- Electric Vehicles
- License Plates
- Commercial Vehicles (IRP)
- Persons with Disabilities
- Tow Carriers and Abandoned Vehicles
- Dealer Issue Temporary Permits
- Military Vehicles
- Colorado DRIVES County Governance Committee
- Motor Vehicle Records Search (see Vehicles Services tab)
- Vehicle Registration and Keep Colorado Wild Pass FAQs
- What to do when a loved one dies
- Online Registration Renewal
- Duplicate Title
- International Registration Plan
- Change Vehicle Registration Address
- Release of Liability
- Find a KIOSK
In Colorado, a one month grace period is given for all renewals. (Example: If your plates expire in February, you have until the last working day in March to renew your plates.) Mandatory late fees are collected after the one month grace period for every month past the grace period on your vehicle up to a maximum of $100.00. This fee is in addition to standard renewal fees.
If transferring a Colorado title to your name without a lien, a new title may be printed. The person whose name is on the title that is being transferred to must be present with a photo ID. Note: Secure and verifiable identification will be requir
Logan County Official Drop Box
The drive-up drop box is located in the parking lot entrance to the Courthouse off of Ash Street on the east end of the parking lot.
The drop box can be used for voted ballots, motor vehicle renewals, tax payments and any other county business after hours or, even during business hours for convenience.
The box will be open 24 hours unless there is a deadline for taxes or after 7 p.m. on election night. The box will be checked once a day at times other than election time when ballots are mailed out. During elections, it will be checked multiple times a day. The box should hold between 750 to 1000 ballots. The box is under 24 hour surveillance. It is a felony to break open or tamper with the box. It is illegal to drop off more than ten ballots in the box for any election.
If there is a problem with the drop box, contact information is on the side of the box.