Road and Bridge Department
ROAD AND BRIDGE TRUCK DRIVER
Logan County is seeking an individual to perform skilled duties associated with the operation of trucks and repair, maintenance and construction of County roads, bridges and right-of-ways; may operate light to medium equipment incidental to the work.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years of experience in performing above related duties.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid State of Colorado Class A, CDL driver's license.
- Must be flagger certified.
This is a Full-Time position with Health and Disability Insurance, Retirement, and Paid Time Off. Pay range is $17.6757 to $22.6333 an hour depending on experience. Applications are available at the Logan County Road and Bridge Department, 12603 County Road 33, Sterling, Colorado. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Full job description is available here! EOE