June 22, 2022
By Pamela Bacon
Logan and Recorder County Clerk
ELECTION NEWS: MAKE A PLAN TO VOTE!
One week until the June 28, 2022, Primary Election. Have you returned your ballot to the Logan County Clerk’s office? We appreciate receiving voted ballots early so our election judges can start processing. The earlier ballots are returned, the earlier election night results can be released.
- Drop your ballot off at the Logan County Clerk & Recorder’s Office at 315 Main Street, Sterling, CO 80751, located on the first floor, northwest corner of the Courthouse or,
- Drop your ballot in the 24/7 drop box located in the Courthouse parking lot (Ash Street entrance) east side of the parking area (no postage necessary).
- It is too late to mail your ballot do not mail after June 20, 2022.
REMEMBER: POSTMARKS DO NOT COUNT. Your ballot must be in the possession of the Logan County Clerk and Recorder by 7:00 P.M. June 28, 2022.
Check your mail-in ballot status online: If you would like to verify that your ballot was received by our office you can log onto www.govotecolorado.gov or you can contact our office at 970-522-1544.
ELECTION RESULTS: Unofficial election results will be posted Election Night, June 28, 2022, after 7:00 p.m. when ballot processing is complete. Results will be on our website at https://logancounty.colorado.gov under the Clerk and Recorder’s Department or on the following link: https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/CO/Logan/114003/
This link will not be available until Election Day and results are published to the link after 7:00 p.m.! Results will also be posted in the east hallway at the Courthouse.
- Saturday, June 25, 2022: Logan County Clerk & Recorder’s Office will be open 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for return of mail-in ballots; issue replacement ballots; register to vote; update address; update name; cast a ballot or vote a provisional ballot.
- Tuesday, June 28, 2022: ELECTION DAY Logan County Clerk and Recorder’s Office is open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. 315 Main Street, Suite 3, Sterling, CO 80751 *Drop your ballot in the 24/7 drop box located in the Courthouse parking lot (Ash Street entrance) east side (no postage is required). NO OTHER VSPC LOCATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
PLAN AHEAD: Logan County Offices will be closed Monday, July 4, 2022, to celebrate Independence Day!
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 970-522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 970-522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording!