By Pamela Bacon
Logan County Clerk and Recorder
MAKE A PLAN TO VOTE!
Are you ready for the Presidential General Election on November 3, 2020?
It is never too early to check your registration and make sure:
· Is your registration up to date?
· Is your address correct or did you add or remove a PO Box, had a name change?
· Make your corrections today to ensure you receive your mail ballot and are able to vote for all of the candidates and issues in your area.
· Check your voter registration information at www.govotecolorado.gov
· If you are not sure about your registration information, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 522-1544 for assistance
If you have moved you may be inactive. Inactive voters will not have a ballot automatically mailed to them. Ballots are not forwardable to your new residence.
The Post Office will send the ballot back to our office as undeliverable; ballots are not forwardable. The address would need to be corrected by the voter and then at that time a new ballot will be issued.
A little planning upfront would help so that you receive your ballot in a timely manner.
The Election and Recording Department can be reached at 522-1544 for voter and election questions or recording information. The Motor Vehicle Department can be reached at 522-1158 for license plates/renewals or titling a vehicle. You can also reach our office by email at email@example.com . Like us on Facebook at Logan County Elections/MotorVehicle/Recording!